The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the websites www.vuewrapup.com, www.solutionsoftware.com, www.vuesoftware.com and www.ecssi.com (hereinafter "website") and user(s) should read them carefully before accessing and using any services or information contained on the website. By accessing the website, you confirm your absolute understanding, agreement and total acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1) Set forth below are the Terms and Conditions for the use of the website created by Computer Solutions and Software International, LLC (CSSI) and are effective as of 12:01 AM EST on the 10th of September, 2007 for the information which is gathered and distributed throughout the website.
2) By using the website, you have agreed to follow and be bound by its Terms and Conditions of every kind and description. CSSI may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time-to-time without further notice. Areas of the website may have different Terms and Conditions posted within them. If there is a conflict between the general website Terms and Conditions and specific website Terms and Conditions posted for a specific area of the website, the latter shall have precedence with respect to your use of that area of the website.
3) For each user to the website, our server does not recognize any information regarding your e-mail address. Sessions of visitors to the website are monitored, but the user(s) remain anonymous.
4) The website provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, affiliates, sponsors and advertisers of the website. Links to third-party sites are not under the control of CSSI and CSSI is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites.
5) All content present on the website is the exclusive property of CSSI. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this website belong to CSSI. No material from this website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission from CSSI. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
6) CSSI shall have no responsibility for any damage to any User(s) computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials and/or information from the website. This includes direct, indirect and/or consequential damages of any kind or description including loss of income of business interruption whether know or unknown. User specifically acknowledges by the use of the website that they undertake all risks of use whether known or unknown by CSSI.
7) Changes may be made at any time to our website, our Terms and Conditions, and any or all of the information contained herein, without any prior notice. Such changes of any kind or description and whatever nature CSSI shall deem appropriate it shall be effective immediately and formally upon subsequent notice when and if placed on the website.
8) CSSI collects the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. Any information volunteered by a website visitor, such as survey information, site registrations, comments and/or questions is collected via direct submission from the individual visitor.
9) CSSI collects and aggregates information and data on what pages visitors’ access, and where visitors originate from including but not limited to; search engines, referral links, and/or direct entries.
10) User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold CSSI harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any use by the User of the content and services provided on the website.
11) CSSI shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any damage to User's computer system or other related hardware and software and the consequential damages from same and/or the loss of data, information, of any kind or description resulting from the usage of or from the download of any content, materials, and/or information of any kind and or description from the website.
CSSI expressly disclaims, in any manner and for any purpose, any and all warranties with regard to any portion of any content contained on the website and expressly cautions the visitor not to place any reliance whatsoever on the information and/or statements contained within this website, without verifying the authenticity of the information/ statements from independent sources. CSSI does not undertake nor represent any responsibility for regularly updating the website content herein and does not assume and/or undertake any liability whatsoever in any matter arising as a result of any action/ inaction of any type which would cause a user or visitor to the website to place reliance upon the information and/ or statements made available on this website.
Access to the website (including without limitation or restriction any and all information, data, drawings, diagrams, descriptions, instructions or materials therein) is provided on an "as is" “where is” basis, without warranties of any kind or nature, neither express nor implied and including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by, CSSI its affiliates or their respective employees, officers, shareholders, agents and other representatives shall create in and user or visitor to the website any warranty whatsoever. Neither CSSI nor its affiliates or partners warrant that the information or materials on, or access to, any site will be without interruption or error free.